Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge @ Melbourne Central

I have probably been to Melbourne Central's Theobroma Chocolate Lounge at least 15 times & I must say I am shocked by how underrated it is because the restaurant is rarely filled.

I really like San Churros and Max Brenners too but I prefer Theobroma Chocolate Lounge. What makes this place different would be their breakfast items - cheap and delicious. I'm not sure if the other Theobroma Chocolate Lounge outlets serve all day breakfast like Melbourne Central's. In my opinion, the Smoked Salmon on Eggs Benedict is the best item. Ashley would definitely say the Big Breakfast. That would be the next best item then :P




Their coffees & waffles are pretty good too. Love the insane amount of melted chocolate on the waffles! Ashley complained that it was too sweet but I'm a sucker for sweet stuff.


Like its name suggests, Theobroma Chocolate Lounge sells heaps of chocolates. I always admire them sitting prettily in their glass displays but never once bought any chocolates. Maybe I should soon.

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge
http://www.chocolatelounge.com.au/lounges/melbournecentral/index.html
Shop T157
Melbourne Central
211 La Trobe St
Melbourne VIC 3000

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment