Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Spiga Bar

Wow, I'm very shocked by the consecutive negative mobile reviews recently for Spiga Bar because I had dinner at the restaurant 3 weeks ago and had a pleasant time there.

The Pollo Pasta (AU.D $20.90) is a tasty serve of chicken tossed in pesto cream sauce with mushrooms and herbs. There are several pastas to choose from and I chose linguine. I really liked the pasta, it was so fresh and delicious. The pizza was disappointing because the meat was too dry & hard to chew. We sat there for hours talking and the staff did not mind. My friends also ordered Chicken Parma from Spiga Bar and said they were really good.


Woolworth shoppers should always check the back of your receipt because from time to time, you will see a mini coupon offered at the back which offers 2-for-1 mains at Spiga :)

Spiga Bar
http://www.spiga.com.au/
2 Menzies Alley
Melbourne VIC 3000
03 8676 7515

Spiga Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment