Saturday, 27 April 2013

La Belle Miette

It's impossible to miss this pretty little shop when one walks through Hardware Lane. Decorations of the store & gift boxes are very Laduree-like. Of course we cannot compare this with Paris but this is probably one of Melbourne's best macaron stores.



I think I have tried almost every macaron flavour from La Belle because Ashley has already bought several boxes for me and I always end up fatter and happier (not complaining haha).

My favourite flavours are Pistachio, Rose and Salted Caramel. These pictures (above and below) are a series of Valentine's day themed macarons, hence the cute little heart.


I have been stubbornly loyal to La Belle, after my disastrous encounter with Qv's Gloria Jean's macarons which were damn disgusting. San Churros macarons are not too bad but overly sweet. Cupcake Family's macarons are definitely my next favourite macaron store (especially earl grey and black sesame flavours!) I have been told since year 2011 that La Belle Miette has the best macarons in Melbourne and critic reviews seem to agree too.

La Belle Miette
http://labellemiette.com.au/
30 Hardware Ln
Melbourne VIC 3000

La Belle Miette on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Hi is the sportsgirl shoe sizing true to size? It seems a little off from the usual charts. Would you recommend I size up if I'm buying the cutout boot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the usual size that I wear and it fits perfectly :) Maybe you should head down to a store and try it for yourself!

    ReplyDelete